This course will guide you to become a transfer technician, under the quality guidelines of Cheng Media Services. You will learn the following:
- Identify different types of magnetic tape, vinyl, and other physical formats.
- Identify and define audio and video formats, like MP4, MP3, MOV, AVI, etc.
- Explain the benefit and drawback of each format and medium.
- Measure and time footage to capture only what is necessary.
- Transfer magnetic media into other format by using a hardware player.
- Repair certain magnetic tape mediums when broken.
- Capture or convert footage to another format or medium.
- Trim footage with software to clip the beginning and end of audio or video.
- Create digital footage from physical mediums.
- Duplicate digital mediums with a disk duplicator.
- Print discs with a disc printer.